St. Louis Rams Official Facebook Page
Get exclusive content, special offers, and behind the scenes access.
The Rams Back to Football 5K Run will unite both runners and NFL fans, and welcomes participants of all abilities to kick off the 2013 Rams season. In anticipation for your team’s success, pull out that jersey, lace up your running shoes, and register to show your team spirit on September 7th!
The 2013 St. Louis Rams schedule is available to download and import into Microsoft Outlook!
Once you import the file into your calendar, any Flex Changes will require you to manually adjust the times on your calendar. Visit StLouisRams.com for schedule changes.
ONCE FILE HAS DOWNLOADED
2. From the outlook toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
3. Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
4. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
5. Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
6. From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
7 In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import 'rams_2013outlook.csv' into folder: Calendar."
8. Check that box and then click on the "Map Custom Fields" button to the right
9. From there, click and drag the needed fields from the left window into the right window:
11. Click OK, then click Finish
12. A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from 'rams_2013outlook' into Calendar"