Delaware North has been a Rams’ concessions and retail partner at the Edward Jones Dome since 1999, but under the new agreement, Delaware North will now also be responsible for the premium dining services in the Edward Jones Dome’s 120 suites and three private clubs.
For the 2014 season, the Rams and Delaware North have worked together on several new offerings including the lowest priced beer in the NFL at $4.50 and a Kids Meal that includes a hot dog, juice, yogurt and a toy for just $2.
The Rams and Delaware North also announced the addition of the below signature menu items from several popular local restaurants:
· Sugarfire Smoke House takes St. Louis’ traditional barbecue up a notch, serving its slow-cooked meat with 13 unique, homemade sauces and condiments – from Carolina Mustard to Hot BBQ. At Rams games, they will serve Sugarfire’s Brisket Cheese Steak Sandwich and Smoked Sausage.
· Crown Candy Kitchen, a St. Louis institution since 1913, is known for its rich history in sweets to go along with lunch and dinner offerings. At the Edward Jones Dome, fans can look for Crown Candy Kitchen’s famous BLT Sandwich and Chocolate-Covered Marshmallows.
· The Peacemaker is a neighborhood restaurant and oyster bar serving Acadian coastal favorites by Chef Kevin Nashan of acclaimed Sidney Street Cafe. At Edward Jones Dome, Sportservice will be offering a Smoked Brisket or Fried Oyster Po' Boy Sandwich, as well as Crispy Fried Green Tomatoes.
· Gus’ Pretzels, a family-owned St. Louis institution since 1920, serves everything from a cinnamon-sugar pretzel to a bratwurst-wrapped variety topped with gourmet mustard. At the Edward Jones Dome, there will be Pretzel Bites and the Bratwurst Pretzel Sandwich.
Bandana's Bar-B-Que has 32 locations throughout the Midwest and serves pork, beef and chicken that is seasoned with a house dry rub, slow-cooked for 14 hours and hand cut to order. With several locations across Missouri, Illinois and Indiana, this Midwest institution relies on real wood smokers that run 24 hours a day. The Edward Jones Dome will feature Bandanas’ Pulled Pork Sandwich, Pulled Chicken Sandwich and BBQNachos.
In addition, two local concepts are being added exclusively to the club level concessions:
· Vin de Set, a French-inspired rooftop bistro in the restored Centennial Malt House in Lafayette Square. The Club Level at the Edward Jones Dome will feature Vin de Set’s Croque Monsieur Sandwich and Tarte Falmbe.
· Eleven Eleven Mississippi is located just minutes from downtown St. Louis in the Lafayette Square neighborhood and bills itself as a “Wine Country Bistro.” The Club Level at the Edward Jones Dome will offer Eleven Eleven Mississippi’s Butternut Squash Soup and Roasted Porchetta Sandwich.
An additional change for 2014, Sportservice will partner with former Rams linebacker Will Witherspoon’s Shire Gate Farm to serve the must sustainable, high-welfare hot dogs and burgers.
Shire Gate Farm's Grassfed Beef Hot Dogs and Grassfed Ground-Beef Burgers are produced using the highest-quality grassfed beef sourced from a handful of local family farm suppliers, all certified by AWA-the nation's leading and most trusted farm certifier. Shire Gate Farm's grassfed cattle are raised according to AWA's exacting animal welfare and environmental standards, outdoors on pasture, without reliance on antibiotics or hormones.
“Delaware North shares our long-term commitment and vision of providing our fans with a first-class game day experience at the Edward Jones Dome,” said Kevin Demoff, St. Louis Rams chief operating officer/executive vice president of football operations. “As we looked at ways to differentiate our concession offerings, we wanted to tap into the great culinary scene in St. Louis and bring some of our fans’ local favorites into the Edward Jones Dome on game day. We believe the varied options, consumer-friendly price points and greater service will help contribute to happier fans for many years to come.”
“This new contract will not only extend our 15-year partnership with the Rams but will also allow us to impact and improve the game day experience across the Edward Jones Dome’s entire culinary and retail operation,” said Sportservice President John Wentzell. “The Rams have been a terrific partner, so it’s certainly a pleasure to announce that our partnership is growing and that we are making a long-term investment.”
About Delaware North Companies Sportservice
Delaware North Companies Sportservice is one of the nation’s leading food, beverage and retail management companies. Sportservice provides concessions, gourmet catering and fine dining operations at more than 50 professional sporting venues, entertainment complexes and convention centers across the United States and Canada. Sportservice is the provider of choice for an impressive client roster including the World Series, the National Hockey League and Major League Baseball's All-Star games, Stanley Cup Championships and the Olympic Games.
For more than 90 years, Sportservice has demonstrated that it knows what it takes to effectively develop, operate and manage multi-faceted kitchens, restaurants, suites, fine dining and retail facilities in order to meet the changing demands of today's fans. From introducing new healthy, organic food selections and creative cuisine for twists on the traditional fare, Sportservice continues to innovate and enhance the fan experience.
About Delaware North Companies
Delaware North Companies is one of the largest and most admired privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service. Its family of companies includes Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts, Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment, Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services, Delaware North Companies Sportservice, Delaware North Companies International and Delaware North Companies Boston, owner of TD Garden. Delaware North Companies has revenue exceeding $2.7 billion annually and 55,000 associates serving half a billion customers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For more information, visit www.DelawareNorth.com.