The National Football League, St. Louis Rams and the Edward Jones Dome are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable game-day experience.
To ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable, please refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Fighting, foul language or abusive language and/or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects on the field
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Smoking inside the stadium
Season Ticket Holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Event patrons and guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations of city ordinances.
Fans found in violation of the Fan Code of Conduct and ejected will be required to complete a 4 hour on-line Fan Code of Conduct class to re-enter the Edward Jones Dome at future dates. The total cost of the class is $75.00, of which $20.00 of the fee will go directly to the efforts of The BackStoppers. The mission of The BackStoppers is "Helping the Families of Those Who Made the Ultimate Sacrifice for Our Safety."
On game days, contact any guest services staff member for assistance with concerns regarding fan behavior or text ‘RESPECT’ <space> Location and Issue to 69050. Standard SMS rates apply.